Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Shoppe Party Candy Buffet!!

Hey everyone! MommyBee here!Long time, no see--- I've been super busy planning M and A's birthday party. It turned out sooooooo cute! I'm sure you all want details, so here they are:
Lets start with decorations~
Obviously the Candy Buffet was the main attraction

Here are some more pictures of the totally awesome Candy Buffet


We had LaffyTaffys, Ring Pops, Jelly Beans, Starbursts, Smarties, Saltwater Taffy, Pixie Sticks, Old fashioned Candy Dots, Nick N' Lips, Twizzlers, Gumballs, and some really cute Old Fashioned Swirly Pops that I got in bulk for a really reasonable price here. Most of the glass jars I either already had, borrowed from friends and family, or bought for super cheap at the Goodwill. I also put toothbrushes on the buffet (I've gotten so much grief over this, but come on, I'm loading these kids full of candy, the least I can do is promote good dental hygiene). But I did make them 'candy-themed' --- well, see for yourself...

In case you can't see, the tag says 'For Your Sweet Tooth' (brilliant, I know:) ~ We also had Pink and Orange baggies for the kiddos to fill up with sweets before they left. Next to the baggies was a sign that said "Grab a Bag & Take Some Treats ~ Enjoy the Sugar because Life is SWEET!!!" Here's a pic of the sign on the table,
Super cute right??!! I know, I know, I'm awesome :) Hahaha, well that's about all the details On the buffet I suppose-- If I didn't cover something feel free to ask :) More party details to come later <3
xoxoMommyBeexoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is very helpful information on candy buffet. I am planning to arrange my nephew’s birthday party and in search of exemplary Chicago event venues. Want to arrange candy buffet party for his friends. Planning to arrange everything beautifully to have good time there.

    ReplyDelete